Sunday, March 29, 2009

Saturday: Girls Day Out

William and Hayden went caving with the scouts, so it was time for 'girls gone wild'. Ok, not really; we went to paint pottery, have dinner and get ice cream. Crazy, I know.



Here is Sarah, Catherine and I in front of the pottery place. Painting pottery is so relaxing, so Hannah suggested we go. Good suggestion, I have been tense lately. (will discuss that later)

IMG_2272



IMG_2244

Sarah in deep concentration.

IMG_2233

IMG_2251

Catherine working hard or hardly working! Love this kid!!

IMG_2269

Sarah drew a tree inside her cup.

IMG_2259

Hannah's very plain plate for her photography.


IMG_2188

Starting the inside of my bowl.


IMG_2249

I am not burying my head. Really. I was writing a word and it was hard to get it right. So I got to working and all the sudden Hannah is laughing hysterically at me. I realized that it looked like I was trying to fit my head in my bowl.


After 2 hours of painting we were hungry and there was a pizza place two doors down! How convenient.


IMG_2292

The salad was amazing and the pizza was good. But, we couldn't stop there. OH NO! There was a Bruster's Ice Cream next to the pizza place. Good grief!!!


IMG_2293


IMG_2295

See my eye twitching. Sweet Jesus! This is ridiculous.

Sarah dumped part of hers in the trash can. I pawned part of mine off on Hannah because she wasn't crazy about her flavor. Catherine was just happy. Then we moaned...

All in all it was a good day for us girls!

photos courtesy of Hannah Q


No comments: