Wednesday, March 25, 2009


evening light.



Isaiah 40:29-31
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.

Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall;

but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength.

They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary,

they will walk and not be faint.


What an incredible promise from our heavenly Father. Life is hard; we stumble and fall, we grow weary and tired. Things seem overwhelming at times. We want to give up.

But we have HOPE! The Lord will refresh us, strengthen us and we will soar again!!

I can not count how many times I have been at the edge. The Lord has been faithful to hear my cry and give me strength for the day.

His love endures forever, his mercy is everlasting!



Photo courtesy of Hannah Queen

1 comment:

Jennifer P. said...

Thank you so much for this thought today. Just what I needed to hear. Sometimes all I can pray for is the faith not to give up, to wait a little longer--even when it feels I've already waited SOOOO long. I haven't been disappointed yet.

All the best to you!