Monday, March 2, 2009

A Refuge


We are so blessed with good friends that love us. We are off to the hospital today and we are dropping Hayden at one of those friends house so he can spend time with their son. They also fed us a couple of nights ago as we were headed home from the hospital and plan to feed us tonight on our way back.

What a blessing and place of refuge. When life throws you a curve and routine can't be found, it is good to have those that say "we are here for you". They interrupt their own schedule to provide comfort and care when things are crazy. It means so much to us.



Proverbs 17:17 A friend loveth at all times.

John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God

1 comment:

Wife of the Pres. said...

Hi LIsa Q, I am glad to hear your FIL is better but sorry he has been so sick. I am also sorry I have not been over to your blog. I struggle at times with balance and i have not been visiting many blogs, I wanted to hop over to thank you for being such an encouragement to me all the time, but especially with the homeshcooling! I really am humbled by the outpouring of support from the homechool community in bloggy world.

I hope your FIL continues to make progress and feel better each day.