Thursday, July 17, 2008

Summer Camp

Here is my boy at summer camp and his tent. Not my idea of appropriate accommodations, but I am not a Boy Scout. They seem to have an unusual ability to sleep and eat in conditions I could not. But, I am spoiled!


The lake where my baby qualified for his Swimming merit badge. Way To Go!!! He also got his Archery and First Aid badges!! And here he is at a gathering; I think he is laughing. How dare he have fun when he is away from his mother? I never!



Waiting in line at the dining hall. Lots of hungry scouts staying in tents, exercising all day, and they ARE HUNGRY!!! Glad I am not cooking for this bunch; that could get ugly. I doubt it though, they are taught to be kind, respectful, etc. etc. Good boys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brings back memories of my church camp years... Smiles.. Susie h~