Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Injury

We have been out of town for a couple of days just having fun, but I'll share that later. And it was cheap fun. My injury is more important! Sunday evening we came home from church and the kids were starving. We usually stop for dinner after church, but since we are trying to save money, we aren't as often. I was rushing to get dinner done, clean out the sink, etc. Sarah kept saying the sink wasn't draining. I stuck my hand down in it to clean it out and there was a can lid. :( I yelled, pulled my hand out and told the kids to get their dad. It almost cut the fingerprint off my finger. AND IT HURT!! Still hurts. My dear hubby came to the rescue, he is an Eagle Scout. He poured peroxide all over it and bandaged me up. I about bled out. I am hoping the skin will live. I will not post any pictures since it is gross.

No comments: