Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Grand Birthday!

My sweet kids out did themselves this year. They sent me into the National Forest with their father (he had a cache to put out for Geocaching) while they prepared everything for my birthday celebration. We got lost and I was so afraid we were going to be late. We took a road we had not been on before, which is a mistake where we live. A road can go over several mountains and wind on FOREVER. It was beautiful with long range views, mountain laurel and streams, but I started to get anxious. I knew the children were working hard, and I did not want to arrive 45 minutes late. We were only 8 mins. late!!

Dinner was many of my favorites: baked potatoes w/ toppings, spinach salad w/ Hannah's balsamic dressing, egg rolls w/ cheese and jalapeno peppers, and tempura greenbeans!!! Hannah made a wonderful birthday cake with raspberry filling and chocolate frosting. YUM!!!!

The girls made a sign, cards and decorations too!

mom's birthday


mom's birthday


mom's birthday


3413387182_334427511e


mom's birthday


No comments: