Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Exciting Day!

Today Hannah's new camera will be here. She has wanted this for a long time, but of course we just couldn't spare the money. But, the Lord made a way!!

About a month ago William was at his dad's visiting when his father told him that he wanted him to have his pickup. (84 Toyota) When William told me I thought, what are we going to do with that. Love old vehicles in the yard! Well, he sold that and presented Hannah with the proceeds of the sale.

So today she becomes the proud owner of a "she has told me a million times, but I still don't remember what kind of camera" camera!! That word has become weird now that I have used it multiple times.

Hannah is becoming an excellent photographer and this will certainly help her develop that talent even more. We are thankful the Lord came through for her. If you haven't check out her blog, go over there, it is great! http://honeyandjam.blogspot.com/


No comments: