Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Questionnaire

I found this fun Christmas meme over at The Great Adventure and I just had to play along!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I love cool wrapping paper.

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial and pre-lit!!!!!

3. When do you put up the tree? Thanksgiving day if at all possible.

4. When do you take the tree down? The day after Christmas

5. Do you like Egg Nog? Not really

6. Favorite gift received as a child? A piano

7. Hardest person to buy for? My son

8. Easiest person to buy for? My girls

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Not this year

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail!

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Can't think of one.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It's a Wonderful Life!!!!!

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually around Thanksgiving

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I cannot tell!

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas and favorite Christmas dessert? Breakfast casserole. Sweet Potato Pie

16. Lights on the tree? White Lights

17. Favorite Christmas song? Gosh, most all of them.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We stay home.

19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer’s? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen & Rudolph :) I cheated.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Tin Star

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One of Christmas eve

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? People consumed with buying and rushing. It drives me crazy. I hardly go into stores this time of year; it depresses me.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Homemade

24. Handmade ornaments or store bought? Homemade and store bought

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Nothing

Hope you enjoyed the Christmas fun! If you decide to play along, please let me know so I can read your answers!



No comments: