Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Stables and Horses

IMG_0838

We went to the stables today for Sarah's riding lesson; so Hannah and I went into the barn to see some of the horses.

horse nose

I love horse noses; they are soft and so cute. And I could go on... My grandfather boarded horses and I rode during my teen years. I am glad Sarah wanted to take lessons; it gives me an excuse to rub noses!!

IMG_0842

Here is Sarah, on the right, leading her horse out of the barn. She is having to learn to take charge of these big animals and show them who is boss. Come to think of it, that is not hard for her!


Photos by Hannah Queen

2 comments:

brionyskerjance said...

i love love love the horse pic it is adorable! i found you blog through Graphically Designing...i love the layout!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

What a great opportunity!! My daughter has wanted to do this for some time. There is a stable about 45 minutes from where we are that has a week long summer day camp. I think I may let her do it this next summer.