Sunday, October 24, 2010

These Two Guys...

hayden, october 1st, 2010.IMG_2389

they were very worried about me.

When I talked to Hayden and Sarah before I left for Erlanger, Hayden just dropped his head. I know he was trying to process everything while I worried that I would not see him again. Just 13, my baby, I didn't want to leave him without a mother.

I didn't even want to look at William, seriously, I was afraid I would fall apart. We had just celebrated 24 years of marriage on the 4th and here on October 8th, he could lose his wife. We have been through so much together, loss of a baby, loss of parents, Alzheimers, financial ups and downs, depression, etc., but this... this was so much bigger.

My guys did great and to see their faces Saturday morning did this momma and wife a world of good!


Wait and hope for and expect the Lord; be brave and of good courage and let your heart be stout and enduring. Yes, wait for and hope for and expect the Lord.
Psalm 57:4

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that the Lord keep you here for me and our children. I know it is selfish but you can't leave me I was so worried about you. You are my breath and my life! Love you William