Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Busy Day

jack frost nipping at your nose...Today was a pretty busy day at the Queen's. Hannah had some baking she wanted to do and get pictures while we had some sun. You can see her post here.

I decided to sew Hannah an apron; she is the messiest baker around. It turned out so cute. I used three different coordinating patterns so it has a lot of color. I'll get her to take a picture of it soon.

Sarah practiced her mandolin. William and Hayden went to do a couple of things for our business.

This evening while Sarah finished dinner, Wm. and I ran out to get some stocking stuffers and grab a bite to eat. We ended up a Chick-fil-A (I could eat it seven times a day). There were two girls singing Christmas songs for the customers. Then this large high school basketball group came in. The next thing we knew they were having a sing-a-long! It was a hoot!! It put a smile on my face.

Tomorrow we are building our ginger bread house, always a knee slapper.

Wishing you and yours a blessed Christmas!!

photography by Hannah Queen


No comments: