Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sick Week


3 of the 5 of us have been sick with head colds all week. :( It has been a tough week, but we did celebrate Thanksgiving in Queen style and we put up and decorated our Christmas tree. William also got out some of my Dept. 56 houses for the mantel! Today we got our homemade garland up.

Christmas 08 004Christmas 08 003Christmas 08 005Christmas 08 002

We went to the lighting of our town's Christmas tree last night in the drizzle. It s a big deal here in our little town and it is an all day event with a parade, music, carriage rides, Santa's workshop, etc. I'll probably catch my death!! There were a lot of people out in spite of the weather enjoying the singing and visits to Santa.

I am not a good sick person; I get sick and tired of being sick and tired very quickly. A day or two of no productivity drives me crazy. So, tomorrow I forge ahead despite of the coughing, aching, and headache!


No comments: