Friday, January 23, 2009

Obama reverses abortion-funding policy

It is a sad sad day.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v246/elsongs/obama/photoshops/president_obama.jpgPresident Obama signed an executive order Friday striking down a rule prohibiting U.S. money from funding international family planning groups that promote abortion or provide information, counseling or referrals about abortion services.

I do not believe that taxpayer funds should not be used to pay for abortion or actively promote abortion. I do not believe in abortion. I do believe that President Obama has made it clear what we can expect from him. What a statement to make as the new sitting President.

This is who is effected. Tell them...

babies[1]

2 comments:

hannah queen | honey & jam said...

amen momma. this is why I NEVER could have voted for obama, no matter what. no environmental cause or anything else trumps human life.

Dana said...

Amen sister. It IS a SAD day indeed and I'm sorry to say, we may not have seen the end of it. I shared this with a few of my close friends during the campaign process - even though Obama's election (which was not yet certain at that time), would be a historical event, as Christians we should choose VALUES over VICTORY and LIFE over LEGACY! Period.