Thursday, November 8, 2012


TWO YEARS AGO

 IMG_1827


 Two years ago this month I experienced one of those life changing experiences. It was discovered that I had a pulmonary embolism. If you would like to read about it go back to October 17-21, 2010 on my blog. I just re-read my posts and cried a little, I relived my sweet family's pain of watching me suffer.

I can't believe it has been just two years, it seems like much longer. Much has changed since then for me and us as a family. We are certainly stronger, a little wiser, our faith is greater. I have lost 150 lbs. and my health is much better. I work a part time job now where I stand for hours at a time, which I could not have done two years ago.

 IMG_5517
This girl wouldn't leave my side for a moment and she learned a lot about herself and the strength she has.
pretty sister, pretty light

This sweetie took care of the home and my boys while I healed. I know she wanted to be with me, but she did what she needed to do. She learned a lot also, about herself and the strength of her family.
IMG_5220-1-2
These two worried and made sure the girls were ok. My sweet, sweet boys.


John 14:27
I am leaving you with a gift - peace of mind and heart! And the peace I give isn't fragile like the peace the world gives. So don't be troubled or afraid.



No comments: