Thursday, July 22, 2010

Life

Life has gotten in the way of blogging. Oh well. It seems that I have not had the energy to do the things I need to do lately, much less anything else.

Hayden went to summer camp without his dad this year and did great. He got all his merit badges done and grew 2 inches I think! How is he 13 years old??

Hannah got a great offer from a company to do several posts with pictures using their product. great offer=real money!! She is also our newly minted 20 year old.

Sarah is getting ready for her first Venture Scout weekend. She is excited about trying something new and different. She'll be 16 in a few weeks.

The farmers market has been good this year for us. We have so many vendors now that we are back down in the park.

I will continue to try to push ahead though I don't feel like pushing squat!


No comments: