Friday, August 27, 2010

Life

We have started school again, so we have been busy getting back into the swing. I am so happy to be back teaching, it is one of my favorite things to do.

Sarah is in the 11th grade. And by the way, when did that happen?! Hayden is in the 8th; I know I missed about 10 yrs. somewhere. Hannah continues to learn her craft and increase her business; it is truly a blessing to watch. At times she is stretched and challenged, frustrated and discouraged; but she continues to push through.

William continues to be busy with work; another blessing. We are trying to save up for winter; it has been hard with those unexpected needs. ie, tires, ladder, etc. But, I know God will provide.

I am re-reading 'No Compromise' by Keith Green. I haven't read it in several years and it was time. I think this is my third time reading it, but it always motivates me to make sure I am centered spiritually and not compromising my beliefs.

I'll leave you with some recent pictures Hannah has done. Enjoy and head over to her Etsy shop to look around!

IMG_8439

IMG_8105-2

38



No comments: